Berkey Water

9/12/2011 -- Falsely accused on Janet Napolitanos FULLY MODERATED blog = smeared for life!!!

Uploaded by on Sep 12, 2011

Add DHS suspect to the list ! http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog/?p=1842

First they accused me OF BEING a government agent... now they accuse us (my viewers and myself) of being terrorists ! omg epic fail LOL!

Added to the previous list / tally of accusations:

Satanist, Fundamentalist Christian, Paid schill, Disinformation agent (private paid), Disinformation agent (public paid), a liar, a fraud, a scammer, a flip flopper, a trust fund baby, wealthy, poor/unemployed donation seeker, a paid youtube star, a freemason, military, illuminati, anti-illuminati , a pot head, and even a mole/plant for russia because my middle name is Yuri !!!

If im forgetting any, please leave the other adjectiveized nouns you can think of down below in comments. Im serious... if you know of any more please do share :^)

Tags: --, 9/12/2011, =, FULLY, Falsely, Janet, MODERATED, Napolitanos, accused, blog, More…for, life, on, smeared

Views: 12

Reply to This

HELP PAY THE RENT SO WE STAY.

This website is brought to you exclusively by member donations. Click Above, Thank you.

Berkey water filter

Berkey Water Filter

Mountain Standard Time

About

Badge

Loading…

DEMAND THE TRUTH!

"It was the poverty caused by the bad influence of the
 English Bankers on the Parliament which has caused in the colonies hatred of the English and...the Revolutionary War."
– Benjamin Franklin

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Patrick Henry
June 26, 1788

Affiliates

© 2014   Created by Pam Vredenburg.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: google4dc7c778a884c7b9.html