The Truth Will Set You Free .....
According to an Army field manual “In these modern times, demonstrations, civil unrest, public disorder, and riots happen for a number of reasons. Some of these reasons are economic hardships, social injustices, ethnic differences (leading to oppression), objections to world organizations or certain governments, political grievances, and terrorist acts. An event can be triggered by a single cause or a combination of causes.”
The manual (FM 3-19.15) further states that “gatherings in protest are recognized rights of any person or group, regardless of where US forces may be operating. This fundamental right is protected under the Constitution of the US.”
These are interesting if not downright frightening times. To all but the most ignorant, government and elected officials have sold out to corporations with deep pockets and hidden agendas. The tenets of freedom from tyranny are being challenged on a daily basis. In addition, not a day goes by that a new financial or consumer scam comes in to the public eye, further eroding our trust in a system that was at one time steeped in honor and trust.
In addition to the challenge of a corrupt system of governance, we have massive unemployment and underemployment in all age groups. Cities, counties and even countries are bankrupt or close to it. Health care costs are out of control as are prescription drug costs. The food supply is being manipulated for the profit of greedy corporations.
The Perfect Storm is Brewing
Added to all of this dismal and gloomy news is the reality that sustained droughts have destroyed crops and is resulting in the premature slaughter of farm animals due to projected shortages in feed. And finally, we have an election year where neither mainstream candidate has the guts to speak the truth.
In my opinion we are close to the tipping point, and close to a perfect storm of civil unrest. That tipping point is being triggered by the looming food crisis and the November election debacle. Evidence? Look around and you will see that we are already seeing unprecedented robberies, shootings and suicides – all of which are signals that all is not well in the homeland. It only stands to reason that civil unrest including riots, looting and domestic terrorism will be next.
For the sake of argument, let us take a look at recent suicides. According to some experts, including Eve Meyer, executive director of San Francisco Suicide Prevention, economic despair is a common reason for suicide. In despondency, people feel that they would rather be dead than be homeless. But what if suicide is not the answer either due to religious reasons or simply due to the overwhelming need for vengeance and revenge against a system that has failed to deliver as promised?
The answer will be protests, crime and domestic terrorism and not necessarily in that order. After all, when you have nothing to lose, why not strike back? So what if you crack? It makes sense that you can risk it all when all is equal to nothing at all.
What happens when there is a perfect storm? Chaos, plain and simple. Whether at sea or whether on land, there is no rule book prescribing what will happen next. In a perfect storm, you may be able to ride the wave to safety and then again, maybe not.
Which gets us to the point: how do you prepare when a perfect storm is brewing? Today I present nine steps for prepping for civil unrest.
Nine Steps to Take Now to Help You Prepare for Civil Unrest
1. Make sure your basic backup supplies are in order. This includes adequate food, water and sanitation supplies for at least a two-week period, and preferably a month or even longer.
2. Take stock of your first aid kit to ensure that you have sufficient medical supplies, remedies and prescription drugs. For ideas, see the first aid section of this article.
3. Inventory the security features in your home to determine weaknesses that need to be strengthened. See the article A Dozen Home Security and Crime Prevention Tips for the Prepper for tips on securing the homestead.
4. Set up a personal self-defense system. If you own a firearm, apply for a concealed weapons permit, stock up on ammo and practice shooting at the range. Invest in pepper sprays, billy clubs, and heavy-duty tactical flashlight that can be used to temporarily blind an assailant.
5. Form a community of like-minded people that will drill together and that will band together for protection and safety during times of chaos.
6. Stockpile cash in small bills. In a massive and chaotic riot situation, ATMs and banks are likely to be closed or inoperable.
7. Accumulate goods for barter. When the stores are closed – or the supermarket and hardware store shelves are empty – you may need to call on others for the supplies you need but did not anticipate. Have something to barter. Spirits (including beer, wine and good old Jack Daniel's) are always good choices as as are candles, batteries and food items including fresh eggs and homegrown garden vegetables
8. Don’t forget about children, the elderly and your pets. In a riot or lock down situation, they may become fearful and panicked. Stow away some amusements and comfort items for them as well.
9. Keep a level head and your mouth shut. If by some chance you are pulled into a police net, the first thing you should do is call a lawyer. Be courteous and polite and do not resist. Print out the following and keep it in your wallet and in your car along with your registration:
IF YOU ARE ARRESTED OR CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE:
1. First, ask to call your lawyer.
2. Be courteous; do not resist.
3. Do not consent to search or entry.
4. Do not talk about anything; do not admit OR DENY anything.
5. Ask if you are free to go. If you are, GO.
The ACLU also has a printable card you can download and keep with you: What To Do If You’re Stopped By Police. For more information, you can also download the booklet Your Rights When Encountering Law Enforcement.
The Final Word
The likelihood of civil unrest in the near future has been underscored by recent actions by FEMA and the rest of the Department of Homeland Security to requisition large stores of emergency food supplies and riot gear. Although people in the cities will bear the brunt of the unrest, rural communities and remote locations will not be immune as the mobs migrate outward in search of food, supplies and just about anything else they can get their hands on.
The writing is on the wall in plain sight for those that want to see it. And for those that care not to look? When the SHTF don’t come knocking on my door because there will be no one there to answer.
Read other articles by Gaye Levy here.
You can support this information by voting for it on Reddit HERE
Enjoy your next adventure through common sense and thoughtful preparation!
Gaye Levy, the SurvivalWoman, grew up and attended school in the Greater Seattle area. After spending many years as an executive in the software industry, she started a specialized accounting practice offering contract CFO work to emerging high tech and service industries. She has now abandoned city life and moved to a serenely beautiful rural area on an island in NW Washington State. She lives and teaches the principles of a sustainable, self-reliant and stylish lifestyle through emergency preparation and disaster planning through her website at BackdoorSurvival.com. SurvivalWoman speaks her mind and delivers her message with optimism and grace, regardless of mayhem swirling around us.
One Step to Take Now to Prepare for the Perfect Storm of Civil Ordered World.
Here is the silent strike information about the silent plan being in motion for some time already.
To All Students and Educators,
I feel silently obliged to share what is happening in London and with other students and educators involved all around the world.
Please share this Plan below with as many as possible.
THIS IS NOT MY MOVEMENT, THIS IS THE STUDENTS AND EDUCATORS MOVEMENT.
"MAKING NONVIOLENT SILENT REVOLUTION"
When I attended students Rally 'Come Clean' at London Chelsea College of Art on the 18 of April 2012 we all posed for the picture, someone said from the stage: Let's make it look like there was about 3,000 of us.
Anyway when after we talked to one of your NUS Representatives we came to this below common sense conclusion and propose to finish your struggle with educational fees, loans and other financial aspects of your students life.
Enjoy studying the Plan!
Join the Cause!
LOOK WHAT OUR FELLOW STUDENTS IN UK ARE PREPARING THEMSELVES FOR.
WORDS versus ACTIONS, ACTIONS versus FINAL ACTION.
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
- Something that you say which means that what you do is more important than what you say.
Cit. "Of course the government have made all sorts of promises but as we all know, actions speak louder than words."
Of course students have made all sort of demands among other, demanding a free quality education as a right for every human being here on earth but as we all know, despite all of their efforts and actions although by saying 'actions speak louder than words', actions did not bring the awaited results so far.
That is why here below is our invitation to the Final Action.
To Fellow Students and Educators of the Second Renaissance From All Over The World,
As the 2nd Renaissance gathers momentum, greater understanding of our divinely ordered universe is driving a rise in spirituality. This is mainly happening in the developed world, because people there have greater access to the Internet, and they are better able to afford new books and magazines that spread the new information and knowledge.
Crichton Miller believes that the cross is presently ".. An icon in the hands of religious leaders who have lost the meaning of spirituality", and in this he reflects the disaffection of many people. The young are particularly unimpressed with the human politics and human bureaucracy that have been layered onto an original spirituality, to create the organised religions of our present civilization.
Governments today are promising to create new jobs in the face of technologies that are rapidly rendering all work for hire obsolete. The young don't want jobs, they crave meaning and fulfilment. They are already turning to new spirituality to satisfy these wants.
Source: Spirituality Rising ; http://pkl.net/~node/2RCD/2R/index.html
For you students to win yourselves the authority of being able and capable to decide about the future, Education, its status for you and for those who will come after, a stronghold position have to established to show the world that you are matured enough to do so. When the aim of this cornerstone project is established by you you will have this privilege to make Education free and free for ever.
PLAN of ACTION To:
- organise the most spectacular and biggest international
walk out of students on streets the world has never
witnessed before - 1,8 million UK students in education
- coordinate, cooperate and synchronise similar actions
of the university students in every mayor Cities all over
- appoint a day and place for the event
- sign and collect signatories supporting the project
- locally organise a silent walk through the streets of
London - route to be established
- plea the British Government to support this project, as it happened in the case of
Jeremy Gilley who in 2001has had received support from the British and Costa
Rican Governments establishing the International Day of Peace in the UN, to
present to the Member States of the United Nations to amend the existing
Resolution 55/282 for remaining 365 days
- invite all antiwar organisations and of similar interest to participate
- seek auxiliary assistance and supporting actions
Source of the International Day of Peace: http://peaceoneday.org/students/
RAISED QUESTIONS Why and what?
1. why one day
2. why silent march
3. why students
4. why international
5. why Peace project First
6. why not NWO any more, but NOW
7. why and what kind of achievement
- one day (in duration) with demand for immediate and unconditional support - otherwise until positive answer received
- there is a tradition of maintaining one minute of silence in commemoration of
those killed in recent and past battles and wars
- to maintain total silence for the duration of the whole event in remembrance of all
victims of all wars happened on the Planet Earth so far
Advantage of silence
- respect to the greatness of the event
- no one dare to stand against it
- no one able to provoke or stimulate any violent contra-
reaction, recent Police over reaction in various parts of
- win over any kind of interruption with such
unprovocative behaviour, act, conduct
- Chinese whispers as the only way of communication
in between participants
- grin not smile in the style of Mona Lisa's face
- as in Preface
- to show the world that while still in Education students are capable to organise
and maintain their life and life of others in making decisions for yourselves and
generations to come
- 1,8 million active students in higher education (+) plus myriad of myriads of
students from all over the world
- Education. Education. Education. Slogan heard sometime ago. Empty promises.
Where did you students end up with these promises? 3 times higher charge for
tuition fees and some additional cuts . Still believing those who decide about
- undereducated nations are easier to manipulate, are easier to mislead
- unity in demand for free education for students everywhere in the world
- time for changes in every corner of the world
- similarities in lifestyle wear and peaceful environment for study in the North, the
South, the West and the East
This is not a fight of the current generation of students in England only this fight concerns every student in every country all over the world. This is the final battle over your right to free education and what schools, colleges and universities are in the future. This is your firm stand, for yourselves, your siblings, your younger brothers and sisters, that will change the picture of the world forever. Let's realise that that we all are facing the 2nd Renaissance in mankind's history.
- when global peace is established this noble platform will provide a solid base for
a new world to be created
- free education for everyone first
TWO WAYS TO ESTABLISHMENT OF THE GLOBAL PEACE AND CEASEFIRE and RECEIVE FREE EDUCATION
1. On the base of the existing Petition at www.peace365.org project, following the footsteps of Jeremy Gilley we ask the British and Costa Rican Governments to support our single voice in the United Nations to amend the existing Resolution 55/282 of the International Day of Peace for remaining 365 days of the year as our answer and respond to their (UN) Invitation.
The Invitation - in §3 of the 55/282 Resolution - link to:
Corresponding students with their own governments to address to the four remaining Member States of the Security Council - China, France, Russian Federation, the United States and ten non - permanent members - Azerbaijan, India, South Africa, Colombia, Morocco, Togo, Germany, Pakistan, Guatemala and Portugal with the same plea for support.
2. Address directly to the Secretary General of the UN Ban Ki Moon, our concern over this very tense and dangerous situation between Israel and Iran in the Middle East and other States in the region, so far only verbal dispute over the existence of a nuclear capability and its use, in other words, standing on the brink of the visible possibility of the outbreak of the III WW, to use the Charter of the UN Chapter XV Article 99 where we read:
"The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the Security Council any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security."
Additionally to the above use Article 100 No.2 where we read:
Article 100 No. 2
"Each Member of the United Nations undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities."
When you students will support the Global Peace Project putting it into realisation you will be the first one to make decisions about this newly established world order where in principle, free education takes priority over any other matter in life of everyone.
- NWO - New World Order has had died natural death at the end of the XX-the
- Shuffle the letters of NWO, create a new word NOW.
NOW stands for the New Ordered World so then let's do it NOW!
- with one stone we will be able to kill not only two birds, idiomatically expressed,
with one single action we will be able to solve many problems of the present
world and forever
- present world is divided into two groups of people,
One group - are those who are actively seeking solutions for wars and conflicts,
Other group - are those who join later
- auxiliary assistance, dress code
Happy to reach you in peace, awaiting patiently to your respond to the Plan
In Global Peace Forever
For further enquiries call Liam Burns - National President of NUS UK on + 44 (0) 79 1932 3939, contact Benjamin Westhead - President & Educational Officer SUARTs your student's Representatives in charge in UK,
alternatively along with signing the petition on line: www.peace365.org, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on:
+ 44 (0) 77 6054 6953
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE
24:14 And this gospel of the peace kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
The Book of Revelation 11:18(f)
11:18(f) The time has come for destroying the destroyers of the earth.
2:4 He will judge disputes between nations;
he will settle cases for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nations will not take up the sword against other nations,
and they will no longer train for war.
This above Action of UK and international students and educators along with the proposal on www.peace365.org peace project is the seven trumpet when some of you as seekers of the Truth engage yourself in accord with the Book of Revelation 10: 8-11 and 11:18
10:8 Then the voice I had heard from heaven began to speak to me again, “Go and take the open scroll in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.”
10:9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take the scroll and eat it. It will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.”
10:10 So I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it, and it did taste as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 10:11 Then they told me: “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages, and kings.”
The Book of Revelation 11:18
11:18 The nations were enraged,
but your wrath has come,
and the time has come for the dead to be judged,
and the time has come to give to your servants,
the prophets, their reward,
as well as to the saints
and to those who revere your name, both small and great,
and the time has come to destroy those who destroy the earth.”
and trumpet it to the rest of the world.
FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE YET BUT WILL JOIN LATER
The New Book - “The Voice Bible” - New Bible Version Called ‘The Voice’ Removes The Words ‘Christ’, ‘Angel’ and ‘Apostle’...
This above Action of UK and international students along with the proposal on www.peace365.org peace project is the seven trumpet when some of you as seekers of the new future engage yourself in accord with the Book of Revelation 11:18(j) using your Media trumpet it all over the world.
11:18 'The time has come to destroy the destroyers of the earth.'
1. Peace Petition to the Secretary General Kofi Annan - 2005 - answered in 2006
2. Letter to the Polish Government with a plea to support of Peace Petition - 2006 - no answer
3. Letter to the European Union with a recognition and support of Peace Petition - 2007 - answered in 2008
4. Received a reply from the EU. Redirected to the Polish Government as in case of No.1
5. Individual students, educators, student and peace organisations contacted from all over the world up to date: 437 addresses.
Join and coordinate the cause with students from all over the world!
The cause is as serious as the students debt is.
Watch for the sign - WHEN?
There is nothing or nobody in the entire Universe that I am afraid of, especially when it concerns speaking of and about the Truth. One of that phenomena recently added the list, among others, are Bradley Manning, Julian Assange.
MATTHEW 13: 41,49,50
13:41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather from his kingdom everything that causes sin as well as all lawbreakers.
13:49 It will be this way at the end of the age. Angels will come and separate the evil from the righteous
13:50 and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I admire those who are not afraid of speaking out loudly and of the truth.
I have not got anything to hide away from others, quite contrary, I want my Father's peace project www.peace365.org to be known to the whole world, 'and then the end will come.'
MATTHEW 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
In Global Peace Forever
~ Marek Zielinski
~ The Son of Man
~ with the Christ Complex
~ Initiator of www.peace365.org