The Truth Will Set You Free .....
Nov 30, 2019
Hello and welcome to my latest tutorial.
To make this pendant you will need -
• 1.5mm wire (14g) 1 x 10” (26cm)
• 0.315mm wire (28g) 25 x 7” (18cm)
• 0.8mm wire (20g) 1 x 3” (8cm)
• Beads, 1 x 8mm, 2 x 3mm
For this pendant I recommend you use old cutters or over sized cutters on the bigger wire, also use bail pliers for the curls on the thicker wire too.
I use bail pliers, old cutters and bent nose pliers for this pendant.
Below is a list of links to all of my standard tools.
I no longer put links to tools on here.
The tools I use are:
• Tronex needle nose pliers
• Tronex short round nose pliers
• Tronex razor flush cutters
• Beadsmith flat nose nylon jaw pliers
• Occasionally I use tronex bent nose pliers
• Occasionally I use heavy duty wire cutters
• Occasionally I use xuron needle nose pliers
• Bobeeze bobbins (medium size with no extra weights)
How I oxidize my bare copper - https://youtu.be/_cE_rtXKPWA
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kellyjjewellery
My Etsy store - (where you can see my tutorials and jewellery for sale)
Thanks for watching x