The Truth Will Set You Free .....
Hello and welcome to my latest tutorial.
To make this pendant you will need;
• 0.8mm (20g) round wire, 4 x 11" (28cm) lengths
• 0.315mm (28g) weaving wire, approx 300cm
• Oval bead, approx. size 2cm by 1.3
• 4mm bead
I no longer put links to tools on here.
The tools I use are:
• Tronex needle nose pliers
• Tronex short round nose pliers
• Tronex razor flush cutters
• Beadsmith flat nose nylon jaw pliers
• Occasionally I use tronex bent nose pliers
• Occasionally I use heavy duty wire cutters
• Occasionally I use xuron needle nose pliers
• Bobeeze bobbins (medium size with no extra weights)
Start weaving 4.5" (12cm) from the beginning of your wires.
This tutorial is free, please quote my name Kelly Jones when sharing work you have made from my tutorials and feel free to sell your beautiful jewellery.
For my PDF tutorials and finished jewellery visit my etsy shop for availability and prices. https://www.kellyjjewellery.co.uk
For updates and upcoming tutorials visit my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/kellyjjewellery
Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video